View Single Post
Old 19-03-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those who can only raw, how you get it in paid sex ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Oh yes I remembering used to be regular at one of the Westerhout houses there, Thai girl, big boobs, let me raw and CIP all the time. She has fridge full of cans of green tea that she would serve after I wash up. Can't remember the house liao. Too long ago, been many many years since i went GL. Guess i was just lucky didn't catch any nasties there.

Raw with FL is a roll of the dice. But FL even more scared than us. Less the crazy ones, most won't anyhow allow raw la. My friend who has never visited even FL in this life, kenna STD from local girl he got to know from CMB. Meanwhile this fucker here (me) has remained STD free after raw with dozens of FLs and even more maids
Bolded part is damn fucking true.

Sadly I think nowadays the cowboy wild west mode for GL girls is well and truly gone. I don't think any of the current generation of GL girls post-Covid will play sashimi-levels of wild anymore on their own accord, not motivated by customers tipping them extra money. Now it's a total 180 degree change: GL girls play super safe, FL girls now you even see some stables openly advertising them offering raw. Last time even the rumours of any FL girl from any stable doing raw was taboo enough that it could ruin the girl and stable's reputation, and if any raw fun was offered it was kept strictly hush hush cannot even mention anywhere to anybody. And then GL was the usual sashimi level unlocking with different levels of difficulty depending on nationality of girls.

I still remember my initiation to sashimi in GL at JM14 by their famous angpai G7 or G9 (either one of these two numbers, I think someone mentioned she recently was found working as an FL across the border in JB or KL). First visit to JM14 some more, totally no clue which girl to choose, suddenly get picked out by her from the fishtank even I was stunned; it wasn't just the usual girls trying to call out to you kind of pick out it was the full on talk in Thai to the OKT that she wanted me to see her. Ended up in the room with her, thought it was going to be a pretty nice 20 minute session until suddenly she mounted me in cowgirl mode and the rest was history. That moment of crossing the boundary I remember very clearly, because on the spot after I finished during the first 20 minutes I told her extend 2 more sessions for a full 1 hour. LOL.

For girls they say once you go black you never go back. For guys it's once you go bare you never go back.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.