Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XinfernoX View Post
Media and governer is blaming night districts such as Kabukicho to be a epicentre of the new wave of Covid.

It is a worrying trend that more than half of new infected's source of infection is unknown.
I have a suspicion that many of these 'unknown' comes from chionging in red light district.
Even if those guys turn out positive in test, i highly doubt they will be honest to answering where they could have got it from, hence adding up to number of unknown sources, while the sex workers are on the loose out there infecting more people.
you're not wrong. my customers in Japan mentioned that those unknown cases mostly come from aesthetic salon and spa services. of course the govt cannot mention that it came from 'vice' activities.