View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Ask yourself
do you want a new life without her?
What are you going to do once you're divorced? Find another girl? Have the fun of your life? Do the things which u never got to do before marriage?
If neither of these, u're probably better off staying status quo.
Make efforts to reconcile with your wife.
Do note down on these efforts, document it with proof if possible.
Like make appt for marriage counselling. She attend or not also document it.
If all fails. Go to court, show proof that you made efforts to reconcile the marriage but she didnt. It'll side the court less to her favour (still not in your favour because of WC, but can lessen your damage a bit).
Dont worry too much about the kids. I'm sure they would rather not know their parents suffer so much because of them. Being a kid before with divorced parents, i can tell you so.
You life and happiness first bro. When your life is good and happy, you will more likely have the ability to look after those who need u. Like your kids.