View Single Post
Old 28-09-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Zeelova FR thread!

He said I reply too short... so I decide to come up with my part of story.

Been a while I met anyone... last one was in April .. a 4 nights rendezvous.

So back to this:

We chatted for quite sometime, say about months. I didn’t promise I would meet him.

I was feeling hormonal on Monday and visibly upset by Tuesday night after I bumped into someone’s partner - more of that on my wordpress.

So for some reason I message him on Wednesday.

I meet you. I suck. I go.

So there I am in my first time ever in my work attire (no I don’t wear a dress or suit), leaving office and with my Prada wafting through the hallways towards the office lobby.

My grab arrives and off he brought me to location.

This is unprecedented as I never in the history of my life made this kinda call.

Arrived at location and gave a smile to the owner of the house.

He has a nice smile. That’s important. A smile means everything - Rem that guys!
He seems nervous while I was my usual self - calm and confident. He assess me from top to toe and stealing glances as he closes the door. I held out my hand and ask him to lead the way to the “playground”

He hug me close to him as soon as we in the room.

Would you like to clean your make up - he asked.

My eyebrow shot up and I told him I m not wearing any. He appeared puzzled and then he goes “ooohh... you’re pretty then”

I take it as it is. Everyone opinion is different.

He smiled and kiss my lips immediately. We kissed and kissed. And soon I was on his bed and him kissing me on top.

He was obviously eye-ing my blooming assets. A modest 40B and growing. firm and supple when held with manly hands.

I turn his attention away with my smile and eyes. He kissed me harder this time. While I was lost in his kisses he began roaming my top.

I push him away and remove my first layer. I was still in my inner and my bra was the last piece. We continued kissing and slowly I lift down my inner and he hungrily eyes it. His fingers flick my nipples.

I am still as sensitive.

He stopped and began kissing me again. He slowly kissed my neck. I began moaning.

Something about attacking that part of my body will send tingle all over me and I will not want it to stop. I was gasping for more.

He didn’t stop and at the same time his hands squeeze my tits - hard.

I moan louder.

Soon I pull down the inner top again and this time he took a mouthful while his tongue played with it. I rubbed my hands all over his body. My legs was being pinned down by him. I felt him expertly sucking it making me moan non stop for more. My tingling sensations is felt all over as I struggle against him where he just went harder at it pinning me down and soon enough I shuddered and gave way to the endless little pleasure my body just had.

The horns in me is out.

Made him to take off his T-shirt and soon I was on my fours over him.

My long hair swipe across his face.. I went down to his chest as my tongue began doing its role.

Lightly flick on his nipple and I went Down to his abs. Go back up to the other nipple with tongue trailing across. I was soon licking him all over his body.

“Ohhh it’s nice Zee”

I roam about till I reach the ultimate pleasure of a man - his balls. His legs over my shoulders as my tongue slowly licks his balls.

He moaned

I work it slowly until eventually I began licking up his cock like how I lick my ice cream.

Slowly lick his dick head.

He look at me.

I look at him as I part my hair aside.

Slowly.. engulfing his cock with my mouth..and he moan as I took it all in and I felt him twitching a few times as I began my “work”

The rest as how he said when he cum as I slowly suck and twirl him all over.

The first load came announced as I felt shot after shots filling me up.

I open my mouth and let him see what’s in it before gulping it down my throat.

I excuse myself and wash up before being cuddle by this guy.

He negotiated for a 2nd shot after our cuddling kissing and seducing each other which I oblige which this time he was pumping my mouth instead.

I felt turn on by the whole scene and even more so now as I m writing this down.

His second shot was faster as I felt his load shooting down my throat. I hungrily swallow it all.

I reached his place at 6.45pm... I left at 9 pm. A 1 hour rendezvous became something more.

An interesting action post work in the very new me...