Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Not bad if u managed to BBBJ without a need to top up the moolah 👍
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Headed over earlier. Took back ezara for a good bonking session. Wanted to get diamond but she was with a cust. She was in black tube dress. Went to second floor and started the session. Gave me a good 5mins bbbj followed by a cbj while i was lying down. After awhile, i got up and suck her tits before doggying her. As with my previous post, her ass is one to die for. Guys, no lie but she has that bubble butt and nice c cup soft boobs. Really really awesome. Decided to cum in doggy, gave her a good bang and she gave a loud moan.

While i was cleaning up, she stood in front of me (i was still sitting down on the bed) and her ass is really really admirable. Got the curves. Her grey lacey panties really complements her bubble butt. Before i headed down, another lb by the name of fais came over and gave me a hug like a longtime no see ex. Told me her cock is big and asked me to touch. Caress her bottom over her sari. Nice butt too.

Ezara is not very tall, avg local 1.6m. Cant cum as a cust alr sucked her off. Overall i would rtf. Dmg 50.

And guys, diamond was the gatekeeper. She’s dressed in red, low cut, big ass too. Her boobs looks abit stiff tho. If possible would try to get her tmr.