View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaQuica View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the impression of Siam Kia. When it comes to work, They are really lacking the ability to think out of the box.
And while i feel i am one lazy ass at times, they have a whole new level of laziness which is eye opening to me.
Agreed to certain extend.
Lucky, I just need to manage 4 local staff.
Found one of them who can understand my instructions and willing to follow. Let him guide/lead the team.
So basically, I only deal with one of them.
Especially when I'm not around at office (holidays/makan ular) someone can be monitored remotely and get the work done.
As long as jobs/work done properly with no customer complaints, I'm fine.
I don't disturb them if no work need to be done, vice versa.
Expectations can't be too high, don't use your common sense (sometimes) and slow down your pace.
Or else really miserable...

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...