View Single Post
Old 16-02-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Living in Bangkok!

What I can only say is fortune only favours the brave...no better time to be in land of smile given the fact the tourism is only less than half of the occupancy rate gafter walking the ground...explore new grounds and into the local joints at local prices especially with no rich tiong spoiling the market...

If ur job allows u to work anywhere like what the ang mao digital nomads does...spend longer time here to stretch your dollars and make all the pre admin hassle worth the effort.

On a side note, local Thai insurance coy has stopped coverage on asymptomatic cases for foreign tourists with effect from today due to heavy loses in claims from recent surge in cases...so I guess many would have missed the boat with lesser travel risk as compared to the 1st version of TAG launched last year..

Last edited by addict999; 16-02-2022 at 12:50 AM.