View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
Soon, July turned to Sept...

Our interaction during those months, apart from paging one another, was limited to the small talk during ECA time and stealing glances at one another when we spotted each other in school. I didn’t want to be caught fraternising with a boy given the reputation I had built over the past year. Though, I’d admit that all the interaction I had with Brian did result in me liking him a little. Was it because he’s the only guy I had interacted at length? Probably.

Just before the Sept hols, Brian dropped a big bomb on me. By this time, conversations via voicemail was a natural thing for us. Even my parents were starting to notice that my pager was buzzing more often, that I was on the phone more often. My excuse? Group project... haha.

So Brian voicemailed me and asked if he could call my house. Having installed caller ID, I told him I would call him instead. So I waited with bated breath from dinner time till the moment my parents retired for the night before sneaking the phone into my room to “boil telephone porridge” =)

I remember the phone call started out with the usual small talk and it became more deeper. Until one point Brian just blurred out, “Moon, want be my stead or not?” I was.... shocked! Never would I have imagine a guy telling that to me! So as usual, I didn’t know how to react, therefore I quickly ended the call telling him I thought my parents were awake.

I knew I was blushing, like REALLY really blushing. It’s one thing to see it in the movies where the guy confesses to his lady, it’s another when you’re at the receiving end of such a confession. Moreover, I’ve been the bitch with the words “FUCK OFF” displayed on my forehead in school with the reputation I built. In the midst of having those butterflies in my tummy, he left me another voicemail saying that he really hopes I’d say yes to him.

After what seemed like a really long while, I picked up the phone, dialled his pager, waited for the voicemail and muttered a single word into the receiver...

“Yes”
Gong fu Mui?