View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
elvin1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelvin1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelvin1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

When I returned to Phnom Penh, I finally met my old lover. I have known her for six or seven years. I saw her on WeChat, and I found that she is still in good shape, thin and big. It is really old love. Unfortunately, she seems to have a boyfriend. It may be because of the relationship with a boyfriend. It is much more difficult to make an appointment. In the past, it was basically a one-time appointment.

1) I finally made an appointment at the hotel. This time, the girl was wearing a normal T-shirt instead of a sexy suspenders, maybe she was afraid that her boyfriend would find out. I asked her how she was doing recently, and I started to grab her breasts, which were softer, but the shape was still beautiful, and the pubic hair was shaved clean, so it is convenient for customers to add it.

2) I like oral sex in the bathroom at the beginning, and the crush agreed, but it will cost more. She is like this, although she is a bit more realistic, but as long as you pay more, you can do basic services well, except for 3P and other multiplayer sports, she is not willing, but she can play HIGH (those things that will be caught by the police), Or I fuck her and another guy friend fucks another girl in another bed, but not both guys fuck her together. It is also possible for several women to have sex with one man, but I don't know how it actually works because I haven't tried it.

3) I may have experience this time. I can lick, turn, and deep throat in oral sex. I am ok and satisfied. Basically, if I don’t stop it, I will keep blowing. At the beginning of the bed war, I wanted to pay more money to shoot internally, but I refused to do anything, so forget it. I started with the heirloom style first, then the doggy style, and then fucked her in the toilet for half an hour, because there was a mirror, so it looked better. In the end, he inserted her mouth, but he didn't let her mouth explode, so he could only take off the condom and cum on her face.

4) After a 30-minute break, the second fight started. It also started with oral sex, but because the first time was very tiring, it took a while to get hard and it took a long time. Fortunately, this time the female and female felt better, and they kept screaming, and I couldn't help but ejaculate. But this time it was just taking off the condom and shooting on the stomach.

Sometimes an old lover whom I haven’t seen for a long time will have a very good experience, like an affair, especially this girl, it feels really good experience, I think about how to date again, because it is said that it is more difficult for her to come out and have sex, boyfriend They all live with her, and can only occasionally say that they go shopping or eat with their girlfriends.

Originally, I wanted to attach a complete photo or video, but after thinking about it, I should protect my crush. After all, people are good and beautiful, and it will be bad if something happens later. This kind of appearance is matched with this kind of figure and breasts, where can I find it?

Attached are a few sexy pictures to make everyone happy. Just take a look, don't put it on public Facebook, etc.

***Only have some her old photo since I know her for 6-7 years already , and some body shape ( sorry but no face showed)

Last edited by elvin1980; 05-04-2023 at 10:51 PM.