View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Oh no. I already have a very good and high quality gf. Why I am like that. Very headache. As the night goes deeper so does the music we are a bit high but not drunk. I asked her if she wants to burn some fats at the dance floor. Of course she wants. Good music and company. At the dance floor I made some touchy kungfu to her like whispering to her ears and hold her hands and my arms wrap at her waist. I tried to whisper to her more as I can peep her breast. It gives me hard on. Occasionally my body also Contact to her breast. So nice. Soon she was tired and wants to go back to sofa. She grab my hand and lead me back. If my gf was there we sure break up. Now she no longer sitting in front of me but closely next to me. I can basically put my hands on her shoulder now at the sofa.
I am so bad. No more yvonne in my mind. She told me she is hungry and want to go for supper. Means what? We leave first or how? Don't care la..We went out and she asked if we are taking a taxi or how? I told her wait here...
Helen: there is no taxi here dear. Let's go there to flag one?
Me: it's okay. I have my transport.
Helen: don't tell me it's your mom or dad?
Me: hahahaha I was like so super like her. Dear my driver is coming to fetch me. Then we go for supper ok. ..
she was so surprised. We get into the car and went to a hotel for supper. She was too sexy to go hawkers stall.
While in the coffee shop we order some coffee and soon we exchange questions. Die la me 2 am already