View Single Post
Old 28-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
residentgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever discover money missing after visting FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
Of course it happened before.. But it is not very common.. Even legendary girls will resort to "stealing" when they are desperate.

I had this girl.. I am quite a regular.. That is why I let my defence down. Just before I met her at Lavender - I walked over to Horne road to withdraw 1000 and walked to the hotel.. I paid for the room using lose notes..

I am regular visitor of this girl - her service is tip top and normally we will french, undress and go to shower together.. And then back to the bed. After the need normally we will bath together as well. But this time, she took shower first by herself.

I showered after her. When I paid her.. as I took out my wallet, I immediately know something wrong as the orientation of the wallet is wrong!. I checked and I knew immediately $200 was missing. However, I did not confront her.. I gave her the money.. and looked at her.. her body language betrayed her.. I checked the inner compartment of my wallet - I have a $1000 note.. it was still there.

As I am her regular, I did not want to blow up the issue. However, I did feedback to the OKT as I wanted the OKT to counsel her. I was not asking for the money back.. In fact, when we left the hotel.. I told her : "don't do it again. Take it as a gift from me". she looked down and away.

After this incident:, when we new girls, I will normally keep the door open while I bathe so that I can see my pants/wallet.

For RTF girls that I am comfortable with.. normally, bath together before/after - so how to steal? The same girl that took my $200, I met her again and before the session, I paid her.. (normally I pay her after). then I told her - after paying you I only have $300 left.. If you need more, please tell me. She got the hint. After the deed, I gave her $50 tips.
Wow really ur that kind hearted if another person in your place would have report police or okt.I take it as learning lesson always bring less cash or open the toilet door,most of fl,s gave excuses Ohh,already taken her shower along the way,now I be extra alert thks to every one bring awareness