View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
yeah ... i too like d traditional CANDY one .. very Liverpool lor. but at that time i still a kid so dunno how to appreciate Liverpool. even if i do will not have d $$$ to buy ... unlike d kids tis days ... SIGH!!!

hey bro, is d cr cd promo still on? cos i always go adidas shop, asked d staff n they always so bo discount leh. if have 20% then i would rather buy fr adidas loh. it's only $87.20 if less 20% off $109 (i thk tht's d retail???)
the crown paints and candy replica shirts are still on sale at peninsula. saw it when i went to get fowler printed on the new shirt. i paid extra for it at peninsula cos i didnt get the shirt from them, but from the adidas shop at taka. my gf knows the shop manager but can only give 20% but when i paid, she told me that my credit card payment already qualified me for the 20%. that was just last month only leh.

i used to get staff price discount (45%) when my buddy was working for adidas!!! but liverpool wasnt kit by adidas then.