Thread: L20H34 good?
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L20H34 good?

Here goes my 10th FR, h2034g19:

First time in this Thai house since my usual viet playground all busy. Walked in and wanted to try something new today (like a Bachai w D cups), the 3 other available girls were really cmi (which maybe why this house pales alot in comparison to their very happening neighbours) but spotted a SYT with deep cleavage shyly smiling at me…

WL name: Fai
Age: 26 yo, but imo looks 23-25, she’s from Pattaya and been in sg for 3 weeks (?) newbie.

Looks & body: 8.5-9/10 - basically SYT, uni girl looks and vibes, really those you find on insta imo. V shaped small sharp face, with aligner on her teeth (but cbj so ur lil bro don’t need worry haha). Long blonde / black (can’t recall) hair with fringes tied up - just a cute girl hairdo you see in JC. pretty skinny and creamy fair skin, complements the bright red skirt in this house really well. some stretch marks on her body but not super obvious iirc. Height: 1.55-1.6m Tits: Enhanced C-D with pretty big suckable light brown nipples - she’s ok for u to suck. Other features: tattoo on her arm and back, seen on many thais.

Language / GFE: minimal English, cute and blur type, she will burst into smiles shyly when u look directly at her in the eyes.

Pre shower routine: standard wash, no foreplay.

Shower & hygiene: standard wash pre and post, noticed she does try to clean herself nicely

Kissing / DFK: NA (I didn’t try to kiss so not sure if she speaks French, but, bros may wish to try and update here). Haha Regrets…

Cat bath: just the nips for warmup.

AR: NA, I don’t care for this anyways.

BJ: ok la standard cbj (asked for bbbj but no go, girl’s preference is ok with me) suction nothing too fancy / hiong, just seems like she’s new and sorta like having a uni/ JC/ poly amateur gf (dont know how or wad to do) blowing you. Kept putting the helmet in place cause it shifted, haha. 6/10 here cause I’ve been spoilt by the high standards of the viets.

FJ: tightness was ok la iirc. Her cowgirl got some effort la, pounded abit before she tired then started to grind, but grinding doesn’t work on me. Changed to missionary - She puts in effort to be active and sucks your nips at the same time. Moaning was the subtle, shy and sensual kind, fits her overall uni girl profile well la IMO. pounded non-stop till cum at ard 15mins. 7/10

Attitude: great Thai hospitality overall, she’s patient and didn’t complain when I pumped non stop. Smiles a lot and tries to ask you simple qns with her limited English. After the shot, she thoughtfully wiped my sweat off, adjusted the aircon, initiated light massage on me and served me water. Light chatting and smiles, till 23mins buzzer up then we shower, just nice 25mins. 8.5-9/10

RTF: 7-7.5/10. Overall a safe fuck, she’s pretty cute, I would RTF if I’m looking to fulfil a fantasy for an innocent thai SYT/ uni girl with really cute looks, with C-D boobs (if you dm enhanced) and safe cbj (I’m generally a bbbj slut and pay particular emphasis on bj skills haha but I know some bros prefer safer cbj).

Strength is her looks and body, shortly after my session with her, got hard quickly thinking about her body. She Can improve on her bj and fj technique. Despite the unskilled cbj, Session felt good and nicely paced, not commercial overall, I wanted to listen to Kpop girls song after. Maybe it’s the body, looks and great thai hospitality.

PS: on the score, I generally don’t give above an overall 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc) and I prefer the wilder kinds over shy GFE.

Hope to see bros give “Fai” a try and if bros agree with my FR. If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 14-07-2023 at 10:19 PM.