View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: In my mid 30s, no gf, no friends, stuck in hdb with mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobiantai View Post
Last time still got occasionally go geylang find $50 prostitute now geylang close liao just stay at home after work, surf forums and watch tv.

Sometimes go to fave see some cheap massage or facial deals than go for it.

Got no money to buy resale hdb. Trying to bid to get 2 room bto. In the meantime, i am stuck staying with my mother who is a very mean person
做人要知足. You have a roof over your head that you do not have to pay a single cent for. You have a job when thousands have lost theirs due to the pandemic. You get to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. And you are complaining about this over the internet when more than half the world isn't even connected by landlines.

So how bad is your life really?

As people have said on this thread, it isn't hard to make new friends if you are willing to put in the effort. Also, it isn't hard to get a GF if you manage your expectations. If you don't have K-Pop star looks or a fat wallet, don't expect an IG model standard GF.

Your life is what you make of it.

Good luck.