View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cool69z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycool69z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to have the best sex of your life

Quote:
Originally Posted by timlimtat View Post
Have your best sexual encounters ever w these tips!
Bros... got any other advice ah.

Communication: Open and honest communication is key. Talk to your partner(s) about your desires, boundaries, and preferences. Discussing what you both enjoy can lead to a more fulfilling experience.

Foreplay: Take your time with foreplay to build anticipation and arousal. Engage in activities like kissing, caressing, and oral sex to enhance pleasure for both partners.

Experimentation: Be open to trying new things and exploring different sexual activities. This can include trying out different positions, incorporating sex toys, or experimenting with role-play.

Focus on pleasure: Instead of solely focusing on reaching orgasm, prioritize pleasure and intimacy. Explore each other's bodies and find what feels good for both partners.

Mutual satisfaction: Make sure that both partners feel satisfied and fulfilled during sexual encounters. Pay attention to your partner's cues and be responsive to their needs and desires.

Safe sex practices: Use protection, such as condoms or dental dams, to reduce the risk of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and unintended pregnancy. Regular STI testing is also important, especially if you have multiple sexual partners.

Relaxation: Create a comfortable and relaxing environment for sex. This can include setting the mood with candles or music, or simply ensuring that both partners feel comfortable and at ease.

Foreplay: Don't underestimate the power of foreplay! Spend time exploring each other's bodies, kissing, touching, and building anticipation. This can enhance arousal and lead to more satisfying sex.

Keep it playful: Sex should be enjoyable and fun! Don't be afraid to incorporate laughter and playfulness into your sexual encounters. Experiment with different fantasies and role-playing scenarios to keep things exciting.

Aftercare: After sex, take the time to cuddle and connect with your partner. This can help foster intimacy and emotional closeness, and ensure that both partners feel cared for and supported.

Remember, the most important thing is that all parties involved feel safe, respected, and comfortable. Consent is paramount, and any sexual activity should only occur between consenting adults.
that's what I do with my partner. we always communicate. including talking about sex positions that we want to try hahaha

but somehow I still like looking at other women hahaha
this seems to be my problem