View Single Post
Old 25-04-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Looking for girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Come on man why so judgemental, his nick is Techdude implying he is one those new bitcoin billionaires, plus lets be honest girls' biggest concern is $$$ no need for all those other attributes is there is enough money.
Just look at dog face de Beers, he didnt even offer money just the promise of big money and he got fucks. My assessment is even though TS imply blank check, truth is the figure is MUCH less when he as any response
No amount of money is worth it to the girl if he turns out to be a raping bastard. LOL. Not being judgemental. I enjoy it when these idiots come here with a one liner post with no description of any kind and want a girl just because they allegedly have money. He could be a fat old ugly greasy indian, with a disease. No amount of money can fix that. And anyone who claims to have a blank cheque, don't need to come here and post looking for girls. They can afford the highest class hos.