View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: China popular songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
hmmm...more ppls should be singing with us GD....

7 more days to ZH...

Cheers,
TinTin
Mmmm ... ..there are many ktv kaki here in this forum .. However I guess they probably do not know how to search for MV in the internet . I guess we can offer them this service......

If any of you guys wanted to share with us all any interesting chinese songs ..just list and let us know the song name and the singer .... I am sure bro Tin Tin and myself will be able to search and locate the song Music Video or even mp3 song from Youtube and other sources such as QQ, Yahoo , SoSo libraries ...etc

By the way , I am sure you will have an enjoyable time in Zhuhai next week . Well! I had an enjoyable time in Zhuhai last week . Lian Hua Lu was active with PRC mei mei at certain time during the day and night. Met and took back a cute SYT from inner Mongolia . She gave me quite a good service and was accommodating in all positions. We had our session in my hotel room with all the curtains wide open! Not sure if anybody from the adjacent building saw us or not ...but it was quite sexciting for me and the PRC...

When you got the time in Zhuhai ...do take a taxi and get yourself to Mai Hao international hotel health centre . Over there they have PRC providing special service such as hanging on red rope BBBJ and FJ , Burning di-di , Running water bamboo ...etc . First time for me all of this special service . Only have to pay rmb200 for the PRC . The room charges is about rmb130..