View Single Post
Old 30-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

30 Nov. Monday, arrived BL 12:45pm, went to H16, Ada R10 not working, Ivy R14 and Pat R11 working. Wait first, maybe come back later.

Go to H24, Diamond R12 not working. Ok, back to H16, wait for Pat, see how. Door opened and she greeted me with a big smile. She know I long time never come. Last time I fucked her was still in H03! Asked me when I going back to hometown, I replied, this Sunday ah! Now wait a minute, how the fuck she know I going? Maybe just coincidence, hell, what do I care, right? Almost all the WL I fuck know I going off for 1 month leave. Maybe they tell her.

Anyways, heads up Bros, she still CAT50 to me. No frenching, just touch lips, no sucking of her nipples, BJ only, no AR, in short it was a boring SOP session. Fuck!!! She went on top of me at first, lousy cowgirl shit, no feeling! So to compensate my misery I rammed her hard in missionary. Wow, her acting has since improved! Before, when I play with her nipples, nothing! But now she know how to act. CFM face some more, make me want to french but she won't allow. Nevermind, I still managed to release my load. Shiok!

So, it's good bye time and went off my way back to my office, RTF? No fucking way. Sorry Pat.

But before I could totally leave the alley, I saw, in the corner of my eye, Chris H07(2F)R02, alighting from a taxi, shit!!! I immediately hid myself at a nearby column! Lucky I think fast. Don't know if she recognise or see me as I was wearing a baseball cap. Good thing I did!!! So I followed her slowly with my look as she went into H07. Son of a bitch! She lied to me! Hmmm, interesting .....

I suppose to RTF her tomorrow as per our sms earlier when she told me she not working today. See how ah ..... now not really that crazy with Chris anymore.

No furhter FR tonight, I will be at my part-time work until 11:00pm. Next FR tomorrow.

Cheers!