View Single Post
Old 28-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink History

This am chat with an old timer i'd met @coffeeshop, he told of BL during the 80s. I would like to share with fellow bros, he mention that time, BL have 2systems. 1 still maintain today, WLs in rooms, another what he called high end customers. (I would say the KS systems, he told me $80 & above, that's quite high to me cause that was the 80s).

Senior bros @that time, ask4a particular WL, OKTs will called by telephones, he remembered the high end WLs, came by cars. Don't know fr where? I guess they & OKTs travel fr GL, KS, BL, most operates around the 3points of "blue triangle". I don't remembered this in "no$no honey", probably a missing chapter by the author, or perhaps he's angmo, OKTs don't want2give their trade methods?

I understands today bros who paid for 2sessions, why not equiry fr WLs, no point ask the cleaner keepers, cause i think this gen gov controls, they don't want2return back to old systems.

U see, my experience @GL, i paid for $50 above, FL & me checked into hotels, 1hr session, b4 & after with showers, no rushing, compare to BL. I'm not saying that bros who go for extra sessions should do this, rather i mean u guys paid $100 or more, rooms condition is also important. Is kind of like reading in papers, 3yrs allready, a PRC pdmm said not anyhow spend $, especially our hardearn $.

Commercial sex workers have connections, if $is right, they will know what, how2perform. High end bros why clamp up with the ladies we liked in small rooms? If FLs can fly around, i do not see why WLs can't. It could b payup front to the lady, transport can b arranged, both will go to another better love nests? Tourists r doing it, howcome us bros cannot, only allocated places we chiong? I don't really think so.

Thanks & sharing with everybody.