View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Haha.. To be honest..
Initially after the first try, I was damn reluctant to share as she was really nice but I am realistic enough to it's just a service.

I am now sharing because she is really very hardworking but she said got some problems along the way.

When she came early this month, they were told to lie low so she didn't list for many days. Then her work wechat got blocked.

Yesterday she was free and planned to go MBS with her friend. Then in the end she decided to work instead.
Omg. Aiya just help her loh. I also don't have the resources to see her every few days.

I think she will be happier busy with the money then seeing me once a week.
Overall she is not bad; I like how she replied to msg during booking and how sometimes she talked playfully during the session. She is a good substitute for Breeze when she goes on her regular breaks... but I won't feel bad if I don't manage to visit her again.

C