View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Exactly...you go see all his post here and you will know what i mean bro..
Its very obvious, the difference from a westerner mindset and a Asian(Chinese) mindset....
Typical "farang in Thailand" pattern. Try being Jack of all trade but piss to none..
One bro earlier saying about him,is so true, claim to be ah this and ah that but go around fucking cheap whore. Just like those typical farang who claim can contribute into Thai economy but will complain about a 10thb raise in bottle beer..but still demand attention. Thats why need to go to Viet and hunt for cheaper ones. The market rates now in Thai are too well over for him.
555.. Bro.. This kind of character.. i met many.. Example..One time, 1 guy talk so big doing solar project with Philipines Gov.. got multimillion project and claim to know who and who.. show me pictures of his big villa and travel around like rockstar.. but when bill comes he siam.. not only once but many times.. so I cut ties with this kind of people..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene