Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
BkkResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by treex View Post
Lol.

So i assume that the Rainbow place you mentioned actually has more babes than the other places around? But they do not provide shows as wildly as the others, but they're prettier.

On the other hand, you're suggesting the other places that promote live shows are not as pretty, but the make it up with the dancing and leud acts eh?
Mmm, this is interesting.

Well, i guess i can try that out. For the massage parlours, i'd probably go look in fish tanks before deciding. Hopefully there are more choices. Thanks all.
Normally a new cheongster will at most go soicowboy/patpong once to get the feel of the shows they had. After which,they would rather consider going Nana if they need to book a lady for ST/LT. The price is of course different.Most of the people i brought preferred Nana than any of the other agogo places.

I would anytime prefer to see a pretty SYT in bikini than a girl with out of shape breast/ugly pussies dancing naked in soi cowboy. Different people different taste i guess.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.