View Single Post
Old 22-03-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
eastbeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeastbeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xiao-qing-massage/

Hi guys, I think this is my 2nd FR and this is quite new to me so I hope this will be *well received* and I know she isn't quite new in the industry/market but I have RTMed her for a few times, and to me, her AR, BBBJ and CIM is her winnig proposition! I hope this will help everyone!

FYI, her location is in THAT hotel at Geylang... Photos are definitely edited, with filters but if you look past the filters, that's definitely her. Figure is there, but boobs are small, definitely not a B, more like an A but with nice nipples. Service is great and she is chatty. If you're there for a massage, she is definitely not the one, but to be real honest, the other 40-45 minutes of the session is where she does really well in. I have been through a few ARs before, and this one is the best and she really puts in the effort to maintain hygiene with wiping down before and after she ARs.

BBBJ and CIM is great as well, non stop slurping. I am a big dude and I take quite long to cum, but she never complained and always jokes and talks to me to make me feel comfortable.

I understand this might look like I am promoting her, but for all the times y'all have provided me information on another girl, I hope this helps!

(also, I am unsure how to up points and give "power", but if anyone is willing to teach me, I really appreciate it!)

Last edited by eastbeast; 22-03-2021 at 11:02 PM.