Thread: Apple Airtag
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1247 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of
Re: Apple Airtag

Actually Bros, we always say Sharing is Caring but when it comes to all these tracking and what not, its best to keep to the Air Tag topic (since it is already here) and not start sharing other methods as well. We all know there are heroic White Knights reading here as well. The more idea we share, the more they know, the more the community learns the more options and knowledge will be made available to the people around us.

Chiong safe and chiong smart, but if we are outsmart, there is very little we can do.

If there is anything I can offer, I will like to HIGHLY recommend all Bros to Chiong with only your Trace Together Token and not using the QR Code scan function or you can also scan your phone. This is an advise one of the Bros here PM and shared with me as he unfortunately was "Traced Togethered" by his wife, thanks to a White Knight guy friend of his wife who shared with her the methods of how she could locate his daily movement through Trace Together. This white knight eventually manage to get into his wife's skirt after she filed for divorce with him last month.

Good luck Bros! Cheong Safe!