View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I met LN on April Fool’s day. After being led into her room, she told me to wait coz she had a massive stomach ache, she mumbled something like having consumed milk. She was back in the room about 5 minutes later and apologised. Other bros who had the “stomach ache experience”, was it on or around April Fool’s day? Plus my recent RTM with her was rescheduled coz she had gastric pain.

I’ve been a LN fan since 2018, when she was a wild cat. Let’s just say I had immensely mind-boggling “acrobatic” sessions with her (I “blame” it on her pole dancing interest then) - and the laughter and noise was a little loud. On occasions, post session, when I run into YY (now An An) or NX (both were LN’s former housemates at different times) in the living room, they would give me “the look”. I would just smile, point at LN and say “she made me”.

In 2019, she was slightly toned down but still provided exceptional service. I recalled one session I asked that she kept her dress and heels on (that was how she greeted me at the door); and took them off piece-by-piece as the session progressed. It was an awesome “secretary seduces boss” role-play session that day 

This time around, I find LN a bit more aloof but sultry. I play along and treat her as the “hard-to-get” colleague and let her do her thing. Or I play the sleazy salesman trying to “suan” the co-worker. All the time, I “win” as the colleague eventually jerks me off after I’ve molested her whole body!

Just sharing how I seize different situations and have fun along the way. It actually suits me, I like the different “experiences” that come with LN sessions. Maybe it’s just me.

Not many ML's are adventurous. One who happily played along was Momo in 2017/18. She was variously my mistress, student, secretary, boss, client and domestic helper, depending on my (and her) mood when we met. One night, after an enjoyable themed session (roughly translated as “secretary feeds boss grapes, washed down with red wine, and later blows him off”), we stood at the balcony, having a smoke and a glass of wine, no clothes/just wrapped in towels, and the merry-making ang mohs downstairs looked at us and went “good on ‘ya!”. Really miss the Momo sessions!