View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiChiChi View Post
What is happening?

I know an ML who was busted 2 weeks ago and supposed to RTC tonight. She went for her pre-flight PCR test on thursday (29/4). This morning she msg me that SIA wun let her check-in and postponed her flight SQ849 to 11/5 (she whatsapp me an image of her ticket). She ask me to book her for a few sessions until her flight date.

I dun understand what is happening?
Why did SIA postpone her confirmed flight?
If it was because of the PCR test result.... shouldn't she be serving SHN or Quarantine instead? Or is she pulling a fast one and bullshitting me.
The question you should probably be asking yourself is, does it even matter what she tell you is fact, fiction or fairytale?

In your shoes, the only thing that I will even bother is can still book her a while more, if I choose to even do so. The rest of the information, I couldn't care less and frankly you shouldn't too. My 2 cents