View Single Post
Old 23-06-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold
Re: ML who look like celebs..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Finally paid the spa a visit. Located in the vicinity of the popular Cunt Cunt hawker centre famous for hokkien mee and sugar cane drinks.

Entrance- Took the $86 as the receptionist hinted the $50+ massage does not include body etc. Means if u dun take the $80+ massage, the ML won't give u happy time. Same biz model as those $88 p-massage I guess

So ok opted for the $86 and choose Y* Y*as my ML (looks the most pretty from FB pics).

Her massage was decent & relaxing. Requested for HJ and she quoted $50 which I ok. Then as I moved my hands to touch her nn, she say if wanna touch must top up $30. As I was feeling extremely horny & tired of bargaining, I just accepted. Her nn are large B cups with pointy nipples. Very good size to grab and grab. Unload my inventory after storing for 5 days damm shiok

Will I RTM. Not likely. Here are my reasons why:

1) Too expensive. Entrance $86 plus HJ $50+$30. Total $160+. The * Wellness spas offer a much better value

2) No shower inside room. Having paid so much, I will expect a better quality experience. Again the other spas which I been to offer a much bigger room with lower pricing. And the toilet is weirdly located behind the recep counter. Hence u need to walk half-naked across the recep area to take your shower before going to your room.

Overall too expensive and not good enough to justify the price. Will stick back to my usual outlets. Just tried once for the experience.

Just sharing my experience for the awareness of other bros here

should do a search.

it is well known to be those $88 shop, once it is such shop, even the ML look 9.5/10, I wont bother to try, cause you should know $88 sure will still + + +