View Single Post
Old 14-12-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Avoid at all costs! MP at Waterloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I had a terrible experience at a rather discreet MP in town.

This MP is hidden at the 2nd floor of a corner of a big building. Shop name starts with the letter V. Quite new also, I think less than 3 months. Almost non existent human traffic, especially during evening time.

The shop does not pretend to be clean, one look and novice bros also know something is going on inside.

According to the ML, usually she is the one there. Sometimes got part timer. All are viets.

Looks: 7/10 acceptable but think eye liner makeup. Should be mid to late 20s
Viet girl
Entrance: $50. No other duration or pricing. The shop simply wants your $50 first.
Massage: 0/10 was guided into one of the rooms after shower. Was prepared to lie on my front and suddenly the asked me to turn and lie on my back. Then asked “what service you want to do?” Did not even pretend to put in any effort.

The following negotiation was one of the worst I have encountered. Asked for FJ, told me “$250”.
I asked if she knew what are other girls pricing themselves out there. She said yes. I told her, $100 - $150 is what almost every MP out there is charging. She countered by saying that all the other MLs just doing a shoddy job. Hers will be a lot better than others. Don’t know what LJ is she talking about. Maybe she thinks she is Vpremium grade girl, charging $300 all in is normal. But her looks and figure do not command such a rate.
She does not accept anything less than $250. Even $200 is not acceptable. I told her the highest I can go is $150. Take or leave it.
She then lowered her service offer to BBBJ. And she wanted $150. Don’t know what is she smoking.
I nearly wanted to wear my clothes and go out. Eventually she settled for $120 for BBBJ, which is awfully expensive too. Some more she wanted me to pay first before service starts. I paid her lower and told her, if the blowjob is good, I will pay the remaining amount (which I did not in the end).

Body: 5/10 B cup. Natural but no curves

The start was promising. She stripped all the way until left her bra and panties. Did a bit of catbath and sucked my nipples. I unhooked her bra to squeeze her boobs but I get the sensing she was trying to avoid getting her boobs groped. Wanted to suck her nipples, then she said “sucking my nipples is not part of the blowjob service” WTF?!? Kept pushing me to lie down so my hands and mouth cannot reach her boobs. The bbbj was honestly not bad at all but not being able to do what I wanted ruined the mood. I tried to dig her pussy also cannot. Although managed to get her to take off her panties, my hands could be nowhere near it.

After some nice mouth work, she started to get lazy but doing more aggressive HJ rather than blowing. Asked her not to use her hand but she refused.

I had to make sure I CIM to make my money worth it. Luckily I did. Surprised she did not complain though, and took the entire load.

Washed up and I quickly head to the door to exit. Didn’t even bother to look her in the end. She likely knew she could not get the full $120 because she was imposing so many restrictions on me. Didn’t ask for it.

The only positives are the discreet location, cosy and clean room, the CIM.
The rest cannot make it.
Is this place opp the Hawker centre?