Old 12-10-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

Many places are already back to full force working, so are the MP. Woke up sibeh horny today, browse through a few site where they also announce service start fully running already. Saw one in Bukit Jalil, they have 1 local CKT aged 26 with decent FR. Got really curious, so wondered if I should hit the call to the agent. Nearing lunch time, my horniness really took over dy. Quickly ask the agent whether the girl is available in 1pm. Lucky! She is available on that time slot. So I quickly take a shower, get dressed and went over to the place.

Upon arrival, I went upstairs, paid the damage and waited for about a minute before this petite CKT comes and greet me. Her working name is Momo, about 155cm tall only which is quite cute. When to the room with her, undress and take shower together. She's quite the talkative type and really entertain customer. She gently washed my tool and gave me a really soft and warm blowjob while washing.

After the shower, I went to lie down on the bed. She sat on my leg with her naked body while we're chatting. The feeling of her warm pussy on my leg was really arousing. She would takes the time to chat with her client and wouldn't rush just as any other FR about her said. Finally, after some decent chat she then starts licking my nipples, body, part of the legs, towards the balls, then my rock hard tool.

While giving me blowjob, I can feel the warm, slow, and gentle but arousing lick from her mouth that normally you wouldn't get from Vietnam or other nation girls. This is why I like a lot of these chio CKT, they're the killer. For a moment there, I thought I was gonna get KO by her bj. Luckily, I managed to take some breath and control. If she suddenly increase her pace while I already feeling syiok, confirm going to get KO.

The great bj was then followed by her placing cap on me and going to fj. I chose to go missionary. She laid down and I went down on her first to slurp the cute pussy. It was tasteless and odourless, really clean and nice. My tool gets harder while I perform DATY on her and hearing her natural moan. I get more and more thirsty drinking her pussy juice that I feel like I don't wanna stop. But my tool can't wait any longer to feel that pussy as well, so I position myself, took some quick lick on her natural breast and insert my tool into her.

This time round, I did not rip the cap seeing that she's such a cute, nice, and friendly CKT and the fj was really good with her cute and tight pussy. Plus the room has quite some limited space to do anything else, so I didn't bother to try. While fucking her, I slowly kiss her lips, really nice lips I gotta say. Then I slowly intro my tongue to invite her for a tongue fight. It got more and more intense that my fucking rhythm gets faster. I can no longer hold back and gave her a few pounding while I blew my loads into the cap.

After pulling out, she helps me take off the cap then proceed to give me another bj to clean any cums remain on my tool. It felt really really good I gotta say. Then we sat for a while and keep chatting until times nearly up. Gave her a hug before I leave.

Name: Momo
Nationality: Local CKT
Language: Can communicate in Mandarin, Cantonese, English with me.
Face: 8/10 - Not the prettiest. But quite nice looking and hot. Her hot lips are slightly thick and cute.
Boobs: 9/10 - Natural, not too big, but not too small. Nice boobs.
Body: 9/10 - Petite and cute, slight tummy but it's cute and nice, the sexy kind. I prefer this than most girls who slim to the point of seeing ribcage.
DFK : 9/10 - The kiss is just very nice, not too much not too less.
BJ: 8/10 - She can KO you anytime, but she's not that cruel and will let you keep until FJ one.
Fingering: Didn't try with her.
DATY: 9/10 - Cute, no smell, no weird taste, properly trimmed.
FJ: 9/10 - Tight and wet pussy, she'll hold and touch you like she's your gf.
Moan: 9/10 - Her moans are all natural and she'll hug you like a gf if you hug her. Really turn on!
RTF: Definitely will! But I'm still thinking if next time wanna create an accident where the cap ripped apart. I bet it'll feel really good when I unleash all my little army inside her, letting it drips out from her love hole and see her reaction.