Old 06-10-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

Recently had my eye on a viet SYT, her name is Amy. Called the agent to arrange a slot with her. It's been quite a long while since I last bonked a SYT, so I'm quite horny at the time around. Arrive at the place, waited for her for a while and she came to greet me. Upon seeing her, I got really excited down there. She has a petite and slim figure, cute face as shown in picture too. Follow her up to the room and immediately strip naked already.

We went for bath and she washed me all over gently. All I can say is, buaytahan liao. We proceed to the bed and she starts doing her job. Licked me from top to bottom, when it comes to BJ, I nearly got KO. Luckily I got experience and can hold on and not explode. However, she doesn't do DFK or kiss with me. She proceeded to cap me and ride on top. It was super tight and wet as she starts riding up and down in cowgirl style. This time, I really can't hold it dy, grabbed her waist and exploded in the cap.

We rested a while and she starts playing with my tool again. Got hard, she cap me again and we continue making love. This time, I went down on her to eat her pussy. Really nice and delicious, sweet and young taste. Slurp her real hard and I can tell she likes it a lot. Meanwhile, I tear the cap for second round while slurping her pussy. It was super easy, found out that she uses Sagami 0.01 later on. However, I was tired already and didn't get to blast my soldiers inside her this round. So I pulled out, pretended to take the cap off and dispose so she doesn't know we just made love RAW.

Fast forward 3 days later. I got horny again checking her slot. So I called the agent and book a slot with her again. This time I made sure that I'm going to impregnate her deep. So I went there and did the same things that we do few days prior. Comes the time she BJ, almost got KO again, then cap and cowgirl FJ. I was on the verge of cumming by her riding, but managed to control and ask her switch position. I requested for a doggy. While she's in position, I took a quick move to break the Sagami 0.01, really easy as it's super thin. Thrust my tool in her RAW.

Pound her hard a few minutes before switching again. I went down on her pussy again with some strong slurps and sucks. She's extremely wet down there. While eating her out, I made sure to pull back the torn cap all the way to make sure I will feel her raw salmon entirely later. Got up and thrust my tool in her deep, we're in missionary position. It was really warm, moist, and tight. Start fucking her hard, as we grabbed each other and her love hole wrap my tool tighter. I no longer able to hold off my army of sperms, exploded deep inside her throbbing raw pussy. I stayed inside letting it drip for a while longer before pulling out. As soon as I pulled out, sperms ooze out of her wet love hole. She was in shocks as she saw the ripped cap, thinking I pound too hard that it ripped. I made a remark saying it was too thin and small for my tool while her pussy was too tight. I quickly clean up and left, while she's still left shocked getting filled with deep and thick creampie.

Last edited by cheong4lyfe; 06-10-2021 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Adding missing details