View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3some with Post-op

Many folks here with unfortunate negative feedback with post-ops. Some light reading for those who are interested to know more about vaginal lubrication.

TLDR: Vaginal lubrication is in fact mucus, so whether an artificial vagina self-lubricates or not depends on which part of the body the neovagina is made. Penile inversion, which is the most common uses the skin of the penis turned inside out, so obviously these cannot self-lubricate. Other methods use the tissue lining of the mouth or a section of the intestine which results in a self-lubricating neovagina.

I know this is not a medical forum, we're just interested in whether a pussy feels good to fuck or not, but I thought I'll share a bit more since I am actually in a relationship with an MTF while the rest of you seem to be only interested in whether the hole is dry or not.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/diffe...plasty-4171503

Last edited by Penguin23; 10-08-2021 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity, spelling and grammar