View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
My situation was a bit different. I had a good wife. We fucked almost everyday. Then my 4th daughter passed away. The grief, the guilt, made us both decided we don't want sex with each other anymore. I still love my wife but the depression I had, was suicidal.

I wrote before. I was going to kill myself. I did my will, LPOA, signed the organ donation form, then I was already going to commit suicide. But after a session with a a maid, who at the time was a 9/10 for me, I started to realised that anything I wanted, God gave it to me.

I wanted money, I got it. I've a good family, I've travelled for 10 years for work, and one of the things I lacked was girls. Before I decided to die, I prayed and asked, "if I'm going to die, then better I fulfill wishes that all men desired, before I go to hell." But amazingly, I recovered from depression instead.

I guess, everyone has a different story. Some say sex is an addiction. But for some like me, it's empowerment and a reminder that whatever I believed I'll get, I will.

There's no one size fits all. Even if you put your $100 in a stock, also doesn't mean you'll come out of it richer. Cuz portfolios can also fall to zero.

No offence to any bros especially Regretfulman. Just my 2 cents worth.

And Regretfulman bro, all the best to you too.
Sorry bro i dont quite catch your story - can clarify?

So you cured your depression by fucking a maid? If one day your wife finds out and leave with your kids you will still be happy?

A simple analogy - a poor man is depressed and decides to rob a bank of $100mil. Having succeeded the first time, he then tries to rob another bank for $200mil. This time he gets caught and spends life in imprisonment and falls back to depression.

In the above scenario, would you consider robbing a bank a good moral activity that should be encouraged?

Genuinely confused with your story lol