Thread: Beauty world
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: Beauty world

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
at the entrance tell you $68, you can decline already.

chicken rice stall can nego ? you go geylang cat $50 can nego ? no right?
HJ / BJ/ FJ at at massage place can nego ? definitely ! lol i think you get the point.

I dunno how many place you go eat your time. If they eat my time i usually won't return. Again 1 full hour is the norm. unless you got more than 1 hour , than you can justify your case

If the HJ is good, just say good, why say "not bad" you probably have been getting lousy HJ so you think this is "not bad" to the others you had tried lol got lick your cock during HJ ? oh than definitely not bad lol

you should have written your FR in this context then.

you should have just agree that $148 for 1 hr massage session + lift up bra, kiss, lick suck boobs + hJ is damn expensive. the session is good compared to the lousy ones there...but it's still expensive. so what if it's near ? still expensive. what is the justification for $68 entrance ? $68 can get you 1.5hr session elsewhere liao.
Honestly i don't understand why you are trying to pick this argument with me. At no point did i say this place is "worth it". Why do i need to "justify my case"? I am not making any case to begin with. For your info, there are other places that charge $30 on top of the $50 entrance for "prostrate/kidney care" or whatever they call it. So for me $68 is still ok (one man's meat is another man's poison). No harm to try, maybe got something worth it inside. Don't try, don't know.

I don't think that $148 is "damn" expensive. Maybe on the high side. And why should i have just agree with you? Do you need external validation so badly?

I say again, i am not recommending this shop. I have nothing to justify. I am just sharing the experience so that others can benefit. At the point i visited there were very few MRs about this place. If someone else had reported what i reported i would certainly think twice about going in.

I have been cheonging for more than 10 years and to be honest, sometimes i am reluctant to share the good ones because what happens is that the place becomes very hot and very soon gets raided. I will let the TS handle the sharing. Instead I will tend to write FR/MR for places that are NOT so good so as to help bros make an informed decision if they still want to go.

Won't be responding any further to you.