Thread: Beauty world
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Beauty world

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Yep, so that's why i am not going back. If i didn't try i wouldn't know. Hope other bros benefit from my FR.
at the entrance tell you $68, you can decline already.

Quote:
If I go to a chicken rice stall that sells a plate for $4 but the one at my house is selling at $3.50, can I tell the chicken rice seller that he must sell at $3.50 also cos the stall at my house is selling for $3.50? Didn't think so.
chicken rice stall can nego ? you go geylang cat $50 can nego ? no right?
HJ / BJ/ FJ at at massage place can nego ? definitely ! lol i think you get the point.

Quote:
By the way the entire session lasted the full hour which is a more than i can say for some other places.
I dunno how many place you go eat your time. If they eat my time i usually won't return. Again 1 full hour is the norm. unless you got more than 1 hour , than you can justify your case

Quote:
Did you read the full description of the HJ? Got lick, got kiss and I definitely did not say it was "so so". I said "not bad" and you should know when people use the expression "not bad" it actually means quite good right? I would rate the HJ as 7/10.
If the HJ is good, just say good, why say "not bad" you probably have been getting lousy HJ so you think this is "not bad" to the others you had tried lol got lick your cock during HJ ? oh than definitely not bad lol

Quote:
The other 3 places i went *in that area*, the $50 HJ is a totally no roaming type. U just lie there and they just wank you. No other physical contact. Anyway I think overall Bt Timah is not a very good place to cheong that's why although I stay around there (pls note there are HDB blocks around there too), i actually don't go often (not even once a month). My regulars are in other places.
you should have written your FR in this context then.

you should have just agree that $148 for 1 hr massage session + lift up bra, kiss, lick suck boobs + hJ is damn expensive. the session is good compared to the lousy ones there...but it's still expensive. so what if it's near ? still expensive. what is the justification for $68 entrance ? $68 can get you 1.5hr session elsewhere liao.