View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Honest question on value for $

Quote:
Originally Posted by congyin View Post
chatgpt proofread version:

Disclaimer first: This is an honest question, please don't zap me. Because I am also paying the same price and am no saint.

Samsters are flocking to Bangkok, Pattaya, and Phuket for girls. So we should assume that the services/goods there should be of better value for money than local, right? However, I find it hard to accept that. So I really need fellow brothers to help me tell myself that my bi-yearly pilgrimage makes sense.

I read the thread about "carrot price," and I am also paying the average price for my experience below.
Agogo bar vs. Vietnamese pub?
LD (lady drink) is cheaper, but per night will cost more than the same tips for the Vietnamese pub? LD 200 X many vs. one-time $50 tips. Takeout also costs higher than Vietnamese pub?
ST (short time) - 3k, LT (long time) - 7k vs. $300

Local vs. Thai KTV
Tips are cheaper here? If you compare non-butterfly price, since in Thai, I don't go to any butterfly ones. One night - 20k per pax vs. 7-800 per pax.

WL (working lady)
Is Geylang cheaper than the Thermae/Silom area?

Anyway, although I don't find it value for money personally, I still go and will be going soon again. I just want to know what other Samsters' reasons are. I don't have a good reason myself. It's NLP from young that Thai is the place to go.
there's a wide range of price. value for money also subjective. SYT? MILF? Skill good? Newbie? So many variables and we guys have different variables.

Everything has its market forces. Got demand and supply. So you explore to find the one that you think is good value to you lor.