View Single Post
Old 17-02-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
On the contrary, I think still got chance(sideline at least), particularly if the shuai ge has a charming personality as well. Big problem is how many normal guys without deep pockets have those qualities? Not easy to drive a car while some one else pumps the petrol, particularly when the car is a chiobu gold digger
Can。小鲜肉. no money also never mind.
The older salon gal like this type. The younger one also like bcos can play mah.
They will dig the 老头子 money来养小白面。You will kena whack by the rich man gang if she happened to be bao by him.

On the other hand, if you have this qualities, you want to hang out with them?
You can have better opportunity outside the salon. No need to wait until they finished work.