View Single Post
Old 28-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
Kenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: girl from spa(story)

Thank you to all bros for liking the story. I really hope you all enjoy the story so far. Sometime, the story might jump here and there sorry abt it. As I might have forgotten abt something then suddenly remembered and decided to add in.

Wow that day, I really blueballs heavy ah. But also LL, got up and get ready to go work.

After that day, one week later, she suddenly text me and ask me to wash clean my brother as she wanted to try eating him the second time. And she also want to drink beer. I was like, steady la. So I faster went to wash clean brother and went downstairs to buy her a beer and went over to her place. Same routine, she do her stuffs for one hour plus then came to the bed. That day I bought her a bottle of cocktail. She drink one mouth and say

L: taste of orange. This one is orange la. Where got liquor?

Me: this is cocktail. It contain liquor. You better don't drink so fast

L: no la. It orange.

With that, she just drink and drink. Within 3 minutes, she finish up everything. And start to laugh silly. At first I still though she was joking with me but after a while, I knew she was drunk. We were hugging each other, kissing, and my hand touching here and there. After a while, she say she want to sleep and laugh silly again. So I ask her I though you say want to eat brother. She say not today, I'm tired. I was like smlj. Brother already standing up, getting ready and she say not today. Wowlau, really dl ah. But what can I do? So I just hug her, and start playing with her pokies. She suddenly ask me,

L:who are you?

Me: I'm your husband.

L: no you are not

Me: yes, I am

L: no, who are you?

Me: if I'm not your husband, then who am I?

L: I don't know, who are you?

Me: then I'm some bad guy

L: then you go away, I don't like bad guy

Me: I'm a bad guy trying to eat you

L: ahhhhhh...... No........

With that,i start to remove her shirt, I start attacking her pokies, can hear some soft moan from her. So I just continue to attack her. So I slowly move below to find forbidden cave. Manage to find forbidden cave and as I was moving down on her, got a kick from her, lucky was not very hard. Try a second time, got kick again. So no choice, got to give up already. And when I went up to see her, she was fast asleep. I was angry and at the same time, seeing her so cute, make me LL. so LL lo, just hug her naked body and sleep. And so, there goes my so call second bj.

That all for now.

Stay safe guys.