Old 13-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
revrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

went to new savoy just now, i never went there so i thought i would give it a try. i went to the counter in front and ask for massage they say massage at the back and asked me whether i want massage or want girl, i ask him what's the difference he say girl younger so i followed him to look. there are 4 girls working, 1 new girl i think just started today cause she has no idea where to put the used towels. after looking all the girls i choosed the viet one, which looked the youngest in there. had to pay 1st cause the okt needs to settle the account book, after i paid i went in she closed the light. i had to take off my cloths again, proceed to bath. normal cleaning, nothing to talk about. after that i have to dry myself and lay down on the bed. she drys me again then starts to lick me, just for less than 20s she starts bbbj, bbbj really nothing, no feel at all. bbbj less than 30s only, really disappointed then proceed to fj. nothing special again, cannot lick her breast too, bad service. worst service i've ever experienced, i was so bored during fj, i dont think i'll ever be back to this place.

Look: 5/10 (average)
Boobs: B cannot lick
Body: 3/10 (big tummy, didn't notice it until she took off her cloths)
FK: not interested
BJ: 4/10 (nothing special)
FJ: 4/10 (lazy, rush, just lay down without moving)
GFE: 0/10 (talked less than 10 words)
Damage: 160

the other 3 girls looked like in their late 30s so i choose the viet, i don't like viet cause most of them couldn't talk much, i prefer prc better.