View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My FR for Co Co.

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

Location: Farrer Park, as listed. 5 mins from MRT, lots of carparking spaces in vicinity. Discreet access so no need to be too worried.

Looks: 90% to the posted photos. Milf looking but pleasant enough. Big headlights but felt abit hard when squeezing so may not be natural but still good to handle. Was wearing her night lingerie when opened the door.

Shower: NA. Showered alone.

Massage: NA. Also no head massage after HJ as we were just chatting after about 45mins. Yeah I should find a good massage ML next haha.

Sensual/ HJ: 8.5/10. Laid down and immediately started sensual with her fingers running across my back and butt area. Full nude with boobs massage, which felt really good pressing on whole body. HDLY before flipped over and quite flirty. Co Co teased alot and probably hinting can go further than vanilla services but I didn't want to go that direction haha. Nevertheless, for HJ she changed a few positions with the default lying by side and perpendicular to lick my nipples and my hands to roam her boobs and below until I shooot.

Attitude/ GFE: 8.5/10. Friendly enough as previous FRs posted by other bros.

Overall: 7/10. Would recommend to bros if looking for good sensual, friendly/ flirty attitude and possibility to go more than vanilla services. Not for bros who are looking for massage though.

RTM: Probably not for the moment, as I prefer Natalie or SYT MLs. Also needed a good massage.

On the side note, didn't seem to smell any funny smell from her below. But as I'm not usually someone who likes licking MLs pussy, it's not big issue to me.