View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

We were actually having a welcome dinner for dad. So all three of us were relaxed and in a happy mood. Dad is a alcoholic and drank every night. My wife is a strong drinker too but for me, quite hopeless. One bottle of beer, already gone case. My face turned red and so was my body, including small red brother too

The usual TCSS and formalities as a form of respect for the elderly. We both have high respect for dad. I am happy that she followed the same and stand the same ground with me.

Wife: Dad, drink more tonight. You have us to take care of you if you are drunk.

Dad: So nice that both of you take care of me. Sigh! Not like your mum! She could care less. Daughter in law! You drink more too, as you have a good husband to take care of you later.

I was surprised that my wife that night seemed pretty high. I guessed she was smart enough to use liquor effect, as her excusses. I did not think she was that high as I knew she could drink many bottles without any problem.

We could see dad was genuinely happy with our filial actions. He kept toasing the drink to both of us. I could see my wife seemed excited when she responded well to his toast. She even stood up and cheered it back to dad! So when she stood up, her ass was facing me. Her shorts seemed to ride up even higher, as her bottom half was like bouncing when she cheered with dad. In my heart I was thinking, what a show off!

From my angle, I saw her wet patch, sticking it on her shorts, making it even more see thru. I put my hand on it lightly to feel it and yes, it was dam.

And then suddenly, she around and toast the drink to me too and so I had to oblige and drank some more too. She bend over and with her both hands resting on my thighs and showed me her naughty face. I was observing that at that angle, her ass was facing dad now. No wonder dad could not help it but kept glancing at her ass so often, as if trying to make up what she was wearing inside!

And she kept at that position for at least three minutes and she even stuck her tongue out to kiss me. What horny lady she was! She was really in the mood. Dad probably too busy looking at her ass and luckily, did not manage to see her kiss me.

She still pretend as if nothing was wrong! What a great pretender she was! She was showing dad her wetness! He could have seen it clearly too, from his angle with his face only about one foot away from her bum.

It was so embarrassing that she just let go, in front of her own father in law! Guessed dad had a hard on, the whole evening thru. And so was mine too!

Dad also not sure how to react. Not that he wanted to see it but it seemed that it was presented directly in front of him. Poor dad! He was dragged in for nothing! Coz he must be thinking, could see but could not touch!

Wife: Are you happy, dad?

Dad: Oh yes of coz. With both of you so welcoming me and did not even think that this old man interrupting into your home.

W: Don,'t say that! Stay as long as you like, dad. Sometimes only two of us will get boring! So having more people, will become more meaning.

I was thinking why her words tonight, all seemed to have double meaning, wasn't it? Was she trying to tease him?

D: Oh.. thank you in advance first. How lucky I have such a good daughter in law! Son! You better take good care of your wife! So good, where to find?

Me: Sure dad. Will always give her what she wanted.

Wife looked back at me and wondered what I actually meant and she stuck her tongue out again to irritate me.

D: How I wish if your mum have some part like you!

W: Dad, just curious.. which part?

Dad was taken aback: Let's just say, every part of yours also good!

W: Wow, Dad.. you really make my day! Or is it night now, hehe.

M: Father, don't praise her until she so high up, like floating already!

D: Son, if your wife is good, must compliment her as most lady loves to hear it lah!

Wow, now I realised why Dad had women outside falling for him. He really knew how to tune a lady,'s heart.

W: You heard Dad say or not? You my husband like so stingy. Never say to me! Only Dad know how to say it. You have to learn more from your dad lah!

Say me some more! At the rate it was going, I'm sure something may happen sooner or later! And out of the sudden, she stood up again and gave dad, a quick peck on his forehead.

W: Thank you dad for your wonderful compliments.

Now was a peck on his head. I wondered in future, would there be any other peck on another hard head? What nonsense I was thinking!