View Single Post
Old 31-03-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Candy from GE

Location: Hotel near town area with reception easily bypassed.

Initially look here and there, no new girls damn sian.. suddenly see GE have new girl Min, decided to go for a try.. But end up not my cup of tea and bro offered me Candy. was hesitant at first as there was some bad FR i remember reading while back but didn't want to leave with my balls full of juice so decided to go ahead.

Opted for a short package to test water first, also afraid from her picture might be baby elephant. Boy was i wrong, after open door she was wrapped in towel and greeted me with a smile. Fast hand fast leg go shower, when she took off her towel, wow her slim body, smooth skin and nicely shaped breasts.. her boobs was really one of the best.. natural Bs with no Brailles looks just like a pacifier. Immediately after shower go to bed and started suckling on those boobs.. super hard already and she gave me a BBBJ.. long sensual and wet... although i pre-cum alot she didn't spit out or anything.. after that she initiated to french me and cowgirl rode me.. within 5mins surrendered all my soldiers.

After our shot notice she tends to check whether the condom integrity still there and also washes herself quite frantically. Think her OCD still there like what other bro mentioned but she trying very hard to suppress it and give customers their money's worth.

When i finished shower i went out and changed, she came out and said to me, "changed so fast na?, you want massage?" I was like wow, only 1 shot, usually girls can't wait for you to leave and relax but she still offered me massage. She gave me a good massage like 20mins with strength, very enjoyable.

After that i gave in and texted OKT that i want to extend the session and banged her again. Second time was missionary, while banging her, she moaned damn super loud, was bit embarrassed that other rooms may hear but well its okay..

After second shot again her OCD acts up and checks the condom and went to wash frantically. She did apologies to me like "sorry na".. i told her its okay.. maybe she had some bad experiences prior...

Overall she is a nice SYT, rock hot bod.. perfect boobs.. super fuckable.. worth the money.. did not regret my choice of choosing her for my afternoon fuck.. heh..

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!