View Single Post
Old 21-03-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ask a retired SB/FL anything 😛

Hello! If you read the thread I wasn't doing it full time and it was pretty much ad hoc (i shiok, i do, not shiok, dont do).

Also I vet who i go ahead w.. so I'd say the clients i meet would be people i'd be comfortable with at the very least

Tbh, I usually head into this or go into a SB/SD after a breakup or when I entirely gave up on r/s as a whole..

Yes, it is possible to fall in love w the guy.
No it isn't that easy (for me) to separate out money and physical.

Hmmm I'd say for me I've learnt the hard way and try my best to remind myself that the money draws a line, so that means the guy could pretty much go for anyone, and if the guy (eg a long term SD) doesnt want me anymore its totally fine, and move on

I think we all have secrets we don't tell to our future partner, and we all evolve w time. I wouldn't want a partner who's so keen on the past and not the present me. I wouldn't question how many ladies he has bed, so neither should he.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotfuzz View Post
Interesting thread. Can you answer the following questions:

How do you distinguish between sex and love? When you were an FL, I am assuming that you met a lot of different clients. Do you block out all your emotions, and just focus on the physical and the money?

Having been with so many different men commercially, can you ever fall in love again or will you feel guilty and unfair to the one that you are seriously dating because of your past?