View Single Post
Old 21-06-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How long is the longest fcuk session you ever had?

I had many long fuck sessions in the past. But one of the more memorable one was in 2010. She was a sis from this forum. Our hookup was quick and fortunately chemistry was good. One of the session we checked into a hotel. I was only making out on top of her for 1 hour, as i did check the clock. Initially I was able to count how many times she cum, after her 3 orgasms in 10 mins, I simply lost count of it, I was already sweating yet at the same time remain rock hard pumping her, her moaning was loud, pussy was extremely wet and non stop orgasms for her. I did not wish to end. The deed continues for another 45 mins without feeling of cum yet rock hard' When I was on the verge, her legs on my shoulder, in the deepest position I can get into her. I violently cock slam her pussy, I was in a plank position but arms straighten, this went on for a full min fast and hard non stop. she cum freaking hard, her body was jerking, shivering so badly. Me, finally I cum everything in the rubber. A bit tired to move.