Old 11-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
cyhoney is a Helpful and Caring Samstercyhoney is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Was in Bangkok 2 weeks back for 3 days. Sorry for the delayed post but was busy travelling and then CNY hence the post today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 1 - Alaina
REPOST from what I Posted in the Alaina massage thread.

Hi Bro, Visited Alaina 2 weeks back. Called Mr. Watt but he is on his weekly holiday. So he asked me to contact Ley at the venue. Went to Alaina in the evening at ~6pm. Only 3 girls there. Asked for 'Lamborghini' as recommended by a bro BkkSiamkia. Ley pointed to the girl on extreme right. I asked her for 'Lamborghini' and she shake her head vigorously. So agree for the girl even though she is THB 2800.

As we take elevator to upper floor, I ask her name, and she says Nim. Already feeling cheated.

In the room, one helper ask if I want water .. ah ok .. she gets a bottle of water, and asks for THB 50. As i do not have change give her THB 100 and she disappears.

Back to Nim, ok. Nothing great. A ok looker, Standard operating practice.
Go to bath tub, wash, massage didi under water, allow autoraom.

Come on the bed. Piano massage and 10 mins begin to cap. Ask her to do a BJ, she reluctantly tried to do a BJ, but can see that she is not comfortable. So then ask her to go straight for a FJ. Start with Cow girl, then tanding, finally release in Doggie.

Out of Alaina in 45 mins.

Name of girls: Nim
Looks: 6/10
Language: English, Thai
Boobs: 7/10 (Not busty. one nipple inverted :-) )
BJ: 5/10
AR: NA
FJ: 6/10 (With surround sound!)

Overall can give Alaina a miss. Some reports +ve most -ve, so it is a hit and miss.

Bros, try this at your own risk.