View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
I think if an FL used fake picture but still looks reasonably good and offers good service I think it's still acceptable. However the one I met recently was totally different from the picture advertised. She was at least 10 years older and 15 lbs fatter.
Her attitude was even worse. Impatient and untouchable ie. can't touch her tits or butt. Absolutely no service and immediately after I unloaded ( HJ anyway cause too stressed by this slut) she was ready for the next customer ie. expecting you to go off even if there 30 mins left. I feel that other bros should not go through what I had and I shall put her link here for all to see . You'll been warned.

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3744
This seems to be the new norm these days.... quite unheard of 10 years ago.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....