Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lonev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade
thanks bro..it alrite...guess being brought ard really dunno how to get ard ya??last time i oso was brought ard by my family..so now i don know where i went the previous time
Yap, datz the pros and cons... hahaha this time you go check that place, and verify my info, k?

oso try the snacks at Emporium food court, quite a variety, and nice... some more got many beautiful ladies... =)

and Ice Cream Iderry, Thonglo, in the complex of Marketplace. Ice cream is not bad, but the young gals hang out there are cutey...

* one samster dun like my post, deduct my point remark "Don't write crab!" without leaving name... aiyo, i check all my post, i NEVER write any single word "crab" leh... but if you think i write crap, then at least tell me which part so i can edit mah... and leave ur name lah, dun worry i wont zap you back... cos i dun have the powerrr... hihihi... see only 0 leh... even if i got power oso i dun like zap people lah... just wanna pm you back to say sorry if i give misleading info... peace man later u zap me again.. ouch...