View Single Post
Old 26-06-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage Ladies Wearing Shorts

Can share contact bro? Just upped your points when I see KATONG and ENGLISH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing View Post
Just had 26yo Ivy from Katong. For those who are not able to converse in Chinese, worry not coz she is able to converse in English relatively well.

Luckily she was in skirt when I went in. While I had my back being massaged, being someone with ADHD and could not stay still, I tried to test water. Wow, nothing stood in my way even if I got bolder each time.

And after I had my back massage and turned over to lie on my back, to my surprise, I was given a striptease show. And the best part, 5G autoroaming is possible, with no restriction at all.

Unfortunately, full course BTS Happy Meal is not served as the pleasure served is via her soft skinned fingers. Anyway, the total $110 bill, with half past 6 massage, is still worth it than to buy BTS-related used wrappers from Carousell. Wait, who cares about massage, right?