View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Melody
http://beautycastle.org/melody-massa...lth-treatment/

Looks: i think she is around her 40s, definitely older then the pictures, in fact just ignore all the pictures in her ad.... As usual all the internet pictures are scams. Her real person is presentable and can still be considered a old flower...... she should be quite pretty in her younger days

Body: Fair skin, sexy outfit, looks ok. i didn't get to see her nude body, just glimpses of her clevage and bum.

Massage: Excellent light massage, like what many others have said, her massage is excellent and technique is good. It is a relaxing and quite effective massage, very suitable for people with no problems or only slight aches. For guys with lower back or spine problem, u want to tell her to skip the part where she sits down on your back.

Hdly: Excellent feeling and very intense cumming, she knows what she is doing for sure, probably the best hand job i experienced. Depending on how over sensitive your penis head becomes post ejucalation, you might want to tell her more strength or less strength.... The feeling is really good, its almost like her milking you of all your sperm. You will experience an intense orgasm as she gently strokes out more and more sperm from you. For me, in future i will tell her less strength so that i won't cum so fast and a lighter touch during the orgasm milking as my dick gets really over sensitive when i am cumming.

Attitude:
Very customer oriented and gave me the feeling of a japanese sales lady taking care of my mundane needs. However if you want GFE then i suggest u give up because she is merely being polite !.

Hygiene:
Toilet is Big, spacious, airy and clean. She uses proper soap, much better at cleaning off the massage oil. Im happy to leave her place feeling clean. In fact her overall session + attitude + hygiene makes me think of high class Japanese standard. I might be going off topic here, but i feel that Soda and Lisa both lose to Melody when it comes to how clean and neat the rooms are.

Comparison with Soda:
Melody is better then Soda in the massage and hand job department. Her hands are also more skillful in HJ. Especially when u compare soda hard tugging during orgasm which leads to oversensitive pain and melody soft strokes which can let u shiver in intense pleasure.

However soda wins in prostrate area and spermless orgasm. Soda is also younger with better figure and personally much more GFE for me.

Did not try melody JG so no comment.

Comparison with Lisa:
https://sglonelyguys.online/lisa-massage/

Lisa gives a deep massage that is not as relaxing as melody but you definitely will feel the effects tomorrow morning. Lisa massage is MORE Effective then melody, try it to believe it.

Lisa HJ lose to both melody and soda. She does have some techniques to amplify the sensations but lost out to melody killer HDLY. She also dun have soda's prostate skills......however if u have muscle aches and massage is your top priority then Lisa is better then both of them.

*I posted a mr on soda and lisa before in my thread

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 05-10-2020 at 03:17 PM.