View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1831 / Power: 14
lanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant future
Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayDay View Post
Bro datou, I doubt he can provide a list of bros that up him
I upped him on 09/08/2018, and yet he still can pm me on 24/08/2018 asking for points - that just proven that he does not check and keep a record of favours he owed all bros.

I lost confident in him already

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
nice.. shit like you ask for exchange but wont return points.. even have the cibai face to pm me twice for exchanging points.. haha.. your zapping is worst than mosquito bite to me..
btw, the legendary JohnBass is much much more better than you.. fucking piece of shit, Justin Bieber..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Same here. Msg me to exchange points and after I upped his points and msg him, he sent another two msg to me asking to excha ge points. That's when I know unlikely to get anything back. But then again not like the points can exchange for money so oh well. If he does return me the points sometime this year will just treat.it as a bonus. Otherwise no hair off my back. Just that it's the principle of it.

YNWA bro. That is Justin bieber usual trickS to scam for points

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=703227

DO NOT UP ME FOR PT EXCHANGE

Last edited by lanlanloh; 09-09-2018 at 07:54 PM.