View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Detailed FR for Lava (SA Stable)

First off, 100000/10 points to Boss KK for the seamless coordination, clear instructions, even checking in politely twice for confirmation (not the chasing you kind, the kind like really remind you out of courtesy one). Despite my first foray into Dome 1, this was super seamless and much easier to manage than some of the strange and longwinded/messy instructions i've gotten in the past from others!

Now to the part you all are interested in...

LAVA
My session: 3 hour booking, afternoon timing

(i'm not going to put scores coz i feel that it was so spectacular that i can't put a number to it.)

Looks: Just about the same as photos! Enhanced boobs, but soft and sensitive. very petite, looks are very cute, her behaviour also very cute and playful all the way. not for people who want TALL girls!

BBBJ: nearly blew within 1 min with this. there's no way to describe it. had to stop her very fast!

FJ: she does all positions, and she's pretty responsive in all of them. I'm not sure if it was just me but she seemed to like cowgirl a lot. while riding still will french, kiss, touch - really the works.

After one round, still can chit chat, cuddle, talk, GFE max. You don't feel commercial, it's really GFE max max until cannot max. She even shared about her life back home, showed pictures of her last few years and what she's been doing. It's not my place to spill details because it's her life, so that's all i'll say there. Then on to round two macam marathon stamina training. Sorry to anyone who booked her after me, i think the bedsheets were a little damp from our sweat lol.

RTF? CONFIRM. but i think she's leaving soon, according to her + OKT, and not sure when she'll come back. so if you really wanna catch her please do. if you can't make it...i'm sure Bro KK will bring in new ones that are also top notch

Again, mega upz to Bro KK. Can't stress this enough, because some OKT really CMI, but he's top quality service all the way! (I think as long as you don't give him bullshit and waste time lah)